Monday, June 28, 2010

Lemon caraway smoked trout on toast, with egg



While Jess is visiting her family in Austin, I'm tasked with a single-serving objective for tonight's dish. Smoked trout was destined to play a part, and with a full smoked fillet for a single-portion dish, it had to be the main part. It was simple to just mix with some dijon mustard, caraway seed, lemon juice and roasted red peppers. I threw a fried egg on top, and I felt like I had made away with the prize from some sort of Republican fundraiser dinner party buffet. Recipe here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chip said...

O.K. so a single serving meal and you didn't pop in a Lean Cuisine OR a single slice pizza by Stouffers (your favorite company). I'm impressed and it looks so yummy!! Go Nick. m

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails