Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pea Salad and Paninis - June 10, 2010


Pea Salad with Radishes and Grilled Cheese, Caramelized Onion and Arugula Paninis

Sorry for the late post, Dinner Clubbers. We didn't photograph our quickly constructed 'nosh plate' that was last night's dinner, so I had to wait to post until we finished tonight's meal. I found the salad recipe on epicurious via the kitchn. I was excited because it uses pea vine (tendrils) as well as radishes, both of which came in our CSA box last week. I omitted the feta and dill because we didn't have either in the larder. The dressing is a super fun lime/honey/cumin concoction which I never would have thought of if left to my own devices. The panini is made of a combination of cheese remnants, including some Love Tree, pecorino, and mascarpone. Stuck in the middle of the gooey goodness were some caramelized onions and arugula.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails