Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Match Made in Dinner Club - June 3, 2010


Le Menu


L'Entrees

As most of you know, Nick and I met each other in Dinner Club...and the rest, as they say, is history. Today is our fifth wedding anniversary. Traditionally the fifth is represented by a gift of wood (let the off-color jokes ensue), but I'm replacing that 'W' with an 'F' and focusing on food, as usual. Thus, in celebration of five delicious years, I dug up the menu from our wedding night family dinner at L'Etoile, along with what pictures I could find of the actual entrees (thanks Kate and Anna!). Is it strange that I remember important life events in terms of food? Oh well, this is food worth remembering.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fay Campbell said...

Yay! Happy w/food anniversary.
foo

j.j. said...

!Happy, Happy Anniversary!! (With extra !!) I hope you have/had a great one...delicious and memorable. Your fantastic dinner 5 years ago was DEFINITELY one I won't ever forget! Here's to you two! tink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails