Thursday, July 30, 2009

New CSA Delivery - July 30, 2009


Beautiful, Beautiful Veggies

New delivery today! Check it out. We'll be bringing some of these up north with us this weekend to a friend's cabin to share the bounty. Yes, that's right, we're heading to Northern Minnesota this weekend to hang out at the lake. Nick and I are responsible for Saturday night's dinner, so since I've been cooking like a mad woman to pre-prepare everything, I thought I'd put up a sneak peek. I seriously don't know how people do this every weekend.


T-Rex as a dry rubbed Pork Shoulder. I had better pictures of this, but none that looked quite so much like our prehistoric friend.


Post 4 1/2 hours in the oven and shredded. Not so much of a resemblance anymore.


More Homemade Buns

We'll have Carolina BBQ sandwiches (thanks for the suggestion Betsy!) with spicy slaw. I'm also going to make that yummy bean salad that Natalie brought over to our house a few weeks ago. To round out the menu, I baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and we'll do more green salads with the CSA goodies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails