Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hoisin Ginger Pork Wraps with Peanut Slaw - Dec 14, 2010


Hoisin Ginger Pork with Peanut Slaw in a Whole Wheat Wrap

This recipe was posted on the Kitchn a few days back, along with a round up of other Crock Pot meals. I have to say, I find it immensely satisfying to throw some meat and spices in a pot first thing in the morning, flip a switch, and have dinner cooking all day long. It makes me feel as though I'm one step ahead of the game. This sounded too good to pass up and so we tried it out on Sunday. I made the slaw to go along with it, adding broccoli to the cabbage, which was pictured, but not listed in the actual recipe. The visual cue seemed like a good one, as we're broccoli lovers around here, and so it got tossed in the mix. It was delicious and easy, made the house smell great, and was perfect for a snow bound evening with friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails