Thursday, December 09, 2010

Cauliflower and Kale Salad - Dec 9, 2010


Cauliflower and Flowering Kale with Warm Grain Salad

It's been so long since I've posted that I am trying to rack my brain to remember what was in this dish. I used the last of our CSA cauliflower and some flowering kale, which I sauteed. The grains are the last of a bag from Trader Joe's that I found on my pantry and the mix included cous cous, red quinoa, millet, and orzo. The dressing was some tasty orange infused olive oil from Vinaigrette. It was delicious and vibrant.

I don't know what's been wrong with me lately. I am really in a cooking slump. It's time to get my Christmas baking done and I am dragging my feet. Perhaps a solid day in the kitchen tomorrow will get me back on track.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails