Friday, April 09, 2010

White Bean and Bacon Pizza - April 7, 2010


Pizza with White Beans, Bacon, and Rosemary on Naan Crust

Wow, it's been quite a week. I am immensely happy that it is Friday today. Just to be clear, this is not the pizza we ordered last night after struggling for 10 hours learning the intricacies of replacing an original toilet in a 60 year old house. No, Dinner Clubbers, but that was some excellent pizza. This pizza is a recipe from Food & Wine using naan as a cheater crust. Sadly, this is not homemade naan, even though I learned how to make that in the class I took this winter. I will make some eventually, maybe during a week when my toilet doesn't disintegrate. This naan is from Trader Joe's. I thought this a very tasty recipe. The only modifications I made were switching the cheese, using parmesan, and subbing bacon for pancetta, since that was all we had on hand.

I hope you all have great weekends. Next week should be a a bit more normal around here. Until then, Cheers!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails