Friday, April 02, 2010

Rosemary Apricot Thumbprints - April 2, 2010


Rosemary Apricot Thumbprint Cookies

Happy Friday everyone. I made these cookies this week for the Friday dessert post. I found the recipe in April's Better Homes & Gardens. It's your basic shortbread dough with a teaspoon of chopped fresh rosemary added to it. If, like me, you love rosemary, you might want to add a little more as the flavor is faint. I loaded the 'thumbprints' with a half teaspoon of apricot preserves. The recipe called for orange marmalade, which I think would be quite tasty, but apricot was what I had so I ran with it. I think raspberry jam would also be delightful. They are super yummy and quite adorable. Check back tomorrow for a special Saturday post. Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chip said...

yum, yum, yum. They look beautiful and I can just taste them when I close my eyes. Perfection! nan

Fay Campbell said...

I can almost taste them. I think you'll have to send some to me so I can actually evaluate them.
f

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails