Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pizza with Greens and Bacon Jam - Aug 6, 2011



You forgot about the bacon jam, didn't you Dinner Clubbers? Well, Nick and I didn't, and we've been looking for an excuse to use some. Since I had a whole bunch of pizza dough made up and in the freezer from our last pizza night, this was a really quick meal. Truth be told, we almost ordered out this particular night (one of our bad habits), but since ordering delivery involves either Chinese, which was nixed because we'd had it not too long ago, or pizza, I decided I could actually make our second option and it would be ready faster than it would get to our doorstep anyway. Then I remembered the bacon jam and that was all it took for me to hop up off the couch and get to work. So, it seems to be pizza week here at Madison Dinner Club and here's another skillet pizza, this time with saute greens, basil, and bacon jam. It was delicious.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails