Monday, April 04, 2011

Citrus-Ginger Soda - April 4, 2011

Grapefruit-Lime-Ginger Soda




















I found this recipe over on 101 Cookbooks and it sounded so refreshing. Especially because last week I was down and out with my first nasty cold of the season. What better way to take in some fluids? I had already made up a batch of some ginger-lemongrass-coriander infused simple syrup earlier in the week, so I ended up just using a quarter cup of that along with freshly squeezed grapefruit and lime juice. I topped the glass off with some bubbly water for some very satisfying fizz. I really think that this, along with my cheater chicken noodle soup, was the turning point in my fight against the virus.

1 comment:

j.j. said...

Here's to your speedy and citrus-y recovery! Get well soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails