Thursday, January 21, 2010

Therapeutic Breakfast - Jan 21, 2010


Steel Cut Oats with Yogurt, Bananas, Toasted Walnuts, and Cinnamon

I had a little outpatient eye surgery yesterday and so am taking some nights off from cooking dinner. We are working on last week's leftovers, and Nick has plans for cooking this weekend. In the meantime, I thought I'd post what I ate earlier this morning. It's my latest oatmeal fixation, and I can't get enough of the flavor combination of tangy homemade yogurt, bitter walnuts, sweet bananas and spicy cinnamon. I'm happy to report that my eye is recovering nicely and I am more than happy to give some of the credit to my breakfast (although, it probably has more to do with my surgeon).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails