Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Potato Pancakes - Aug 25, 2009


Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon and Yogurt Chive Sauce

I have been struggling to find uses for the beautiful potatoes we've received in our last two CSA deliveries. I love potatoes and have tons of great recipes that I like to make in the fall and winter, but I have very few summer potato recipes (I despise potato salad in all of it's forms, so I've limited myself). Needless to say, I was very excited to come up with this idea. I stuck pretty closely to this potato pancake recipe, I just substituted chopped chives for the grated onion, because we are out of onions. We topped the cakes with some smoked salmon my parents gave me last time I was home. Smoked fish is my new favorite easy summer meal. Then I whipped up a quick yogurt chive and lemon sauce to finish. Yum!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails