Friday, May 21, 2010

Graham Crackers - May 15, 2010


Almond Butter Graham Crackers

Happy Friday! For this week's treat (actually made last week), I offer you homemade almond butter graham crackers. I found this brilliant idea and recipe here, via the Kitchn. I substituted Trader Joe's Almond Butter with Roasted Flax Seeds for the peanut butter since that was what I had on hand, and I think it would be fun to try them with other nut butters too (mmm, cashew). They turned out beautifully and tasted delectable. These came along with us to Madison and we used them for s'mores around the bonfire Saturday night. Obviously that was super tasty, but I think the crackers are just as good on their own for a healthy, sweet snack.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fay Campbell said...

Oh, my Grimm! Oh, my Graham!
I need this now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails