Monday, February 01, 2010

Pan Roasted Cauliflower - Jan 29, 2010


Pan Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Smoked Spanish Paprika

Lethargic from eating way too many doughnuts on Friday, my initial thought for dinner was, 'Let's order pizza.' Quickly, and with Nick's help, I realized that I was headed down a dangerous path and needed to change course. Thus, Friday's meal ended up as this delicious bowl of cauliflower. Inspired by this recipe, we ended up adding some of our own touches, like the smoked Spanish paprika, which always dresses up a dish nicely. It was quick, healthy and perfectly delicious. A lovely antidote for doughnuts.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fay Campbell said...

Tooo yum. I do this and glaze with maple syrple that's had grated ginger cozied up to it for a bit. I also do it with lots of other veggies. Oh, tooo good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails