Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Orum - May 11, 2009



Grilled Chicken Thighs with Rhubarb Chutney over Jasmine Rice

Check out my new/old cast iron grill pan! Found it at the thrift shop with a bit of rust, but I scooped it up and after some steel wool and elbow grease it's as good as new (actually better than new, since it's now seasoned). I've been itching to use it, so even though it was a perfectly decent night to grill out, we decided to use the pan for our chicken thighs. I made a rhubarb chutney to accompany the chicken using some rhubarb from the CSA. I am not a fan of rhubarb desserts as a general rule, so I always have to get creative with rhubarb recipes. We have more to use up, so maybe a rhubarb curry will show up in the next week or so.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails