Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Orum - Magic Coffee




Magic Coffee!

Inspired by the icy treat at Madison's Cafe Soleil and a recent post over at A Good Appetite about DIY cold brewed coffee, JJ and I have been experimenting in our respective kitchens and emailing our tweaks to each other over the past couple weeks to come up with this cup of goodness. The 'eureka' moment came after consulting with my displaced Madison friends now living in Portland (those Oregonians know their coffee!). Turns out you need chocolate syrup to make it magic. OK, so it's not dinner, but it's a great 2pm treat.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, there is no chocolate whatsoever in Cafe Soleil's Magic Coffee (in case Madisonian "experts" say so.) I'm sure your version is nonetheless quite magical!

Unknown said...

I heard Cafe Soleil puts donkey turds in their Magic Coffee. I'm not a coffee expert, Anonymous, but I am a donkey turd expert.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails