Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - Jan 18, 2011


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love cookies. They are a weakness of mine. I have a hard time refraining from eating five in one sitting. Needless to say, when I bake them, they go fast. This particular batch was inspired by some cookies at a local bakery. I used a recipe from my Foster's Market Cookbook and they turned out pretty well, although a little crispier than I'd hoped. I really love a good chewy center and these didn't quite measure up. Not that I had any trouble eating my fair share. Next time I think I will find a recipe with a bigger peanut butter to flour ratio. Although 'next time' is going to have to be a ways down the road for the sake of my girlish figure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails