Friday, September 11, 2009

Zucchini Pakoras Plus...-Sept 10, 2009


Zucchini and Onion Pakoras with Tomato Raita

I had some shredded zucchini left after making my zucchini bread and knew just what to do with it. I used another dinner club recipe (Anna's again) and mixed up the zucchini with some onions, cayenne, cumin and garbanzo flour and fried up these tasty little fritters. The tomato raita was a perfect cool and creamy accompaniment and used up a half a tomato that I had sitting around. Yum!

Also, we got a new delivery yesterday!



Look at all the beautiful color! And I couldn't resist a close-up of our lone purple carrot.



Thanks Harmony Valley Crew!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

j.j. said...

Wow, you two get such amazing boxes of goodies from your CSA!! So beautiful...and bountiful....and well, spiffy! Have a great weekend ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails