Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Succotash Salad - July 27, 2012



This is the other salad that came along to my sister's cookout and Opening Ceremonies viewing party.  It's one that I've made and posted about before, so I'll keep this brief.  I used our CSA sweet corn, CSA golden cherry tomatoes plus a tomato from my sister's gardener friend, one of our CSA onions, and some home-grown parsley (yep, that's right.  Even though Nick and I can't seem to grow anything else, our herbs do well out on the deck).  The dressing is a simple olive oil and red wine vinegar affair and everything is seasoned with salt and pepper.  Technically I shouldn't call this succotash because it contains no Lima beans, but I'm going to anyway so you'll just have to deal with it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails