Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jess & Nick's CSA Delivery #13 - Oct 20, 2011



A new delivery arrived today. I know I haven't really put up anything that we made with our last delivery, but I have been cooking. Mostly it's been old favorites which I've blogged about before, see here. I do have one new meal to post, but things have been a little busy around here of late due to a much anticipated and thoroughly enjoyed Dinner Club Reunion (post to come soon)!

Now, on to the task at hand. Please allow me to introduce you to our latest farm delivery. Starting in the top left we have some absolutely darling Honeynut butternut squash. Each one of these can fit easily in my hand and are the perfect single serving squash; next is sugar dumpling squash; baby beets; leeks, bottoms and tops; spinach; cheddar cauliflower; broccoli; carrots; and red kale tops. Vegetables not pictured include sweet potatoes; onions; salad mix; and Italian garlic.

Thank you Harmony Valley Farm!  This box gets me really excited for fall cooking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails