Monday, October 04, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Breakfast - Oct 4, 2010


Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Syrup and Walnuts

We are embracing October here in Minneapolis. This weekend I made a batch of pumpkin waffles for a fun breakfast. I used Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix and followed the directions on the box, except I used milk instead of water as my liquid. These were quite yummy, especially with some grade B maple syrup and toasted walnuts on top. And, just to make things extra pumpkin-y, when I poured half and half into my coffee that morning, it created a little pumpkin design in the foam.


Coffee with Pumpkin Art

This occurred completely by accident, and will hence forth be known as the Great Pumpkin Miracle of 2010.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails