Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve Dinner - Dec 24, 2009


Festive Table

I hope you all had a joyous holiday full of tasty morsels! I feel so far behind in my blogging due to my total lack of a schedule over the past two weeks. Slowly but surely I will dig myself out of this hole. So, be on the lookout as I haphazardly post whatever food related photos I can find as I sort through all the Christmas pictures. Above is the dinner table at my parents' home on Christmas Eve. The menu included goat cheese and sun-dried tomato stuffed chicken breasts, roasted root vegetables, 'party potatoes,' garlic toast, and probably a bunch of other stuff that I can't quite remember. For dessert, my mom made this beautiful and delicious kahlua trifle.

Posted by Picasa
Yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails