Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas Cookies - Dec 4-6, 2009


Holiday Baking Highlights

I know that I usually post the sweet stuff on Fridays, but I'm all out of sorts due to the rapidly approaching Christmas holiday. So, after a weekend spent baking, I have a good start on the seasonal sweets and thought I'd share some pictures, despite it being a Monday. Above highlights include, my 'Pound Plus' bar of chocolate from Trader Joe's (thank goodness for Trader Joe's!); just dipped spitzkuchen triangles; my homemade candied citrus peels; what was left of the 'Pound Plus' chocolate bar after a day in the kitchen; spitzkuchen just out of the oven; schokoladenlebkuchen with a fresh coat of chocolate; chopped candied citrus peels for the elisenlebkuchen; and one more gratuitous shot of the spitzkuchen since they turned out looking especially pretty this year. I have a few more to make and I'll share as I get them finished.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails