Tuesday, January 08, 2013

What the Pho? - Nov 8, 2012




How sad that I'm posting a dinner from a full two months ago.  Oh well, I'm sure you all know how busy things get around the holidays.  Better late than never, I say.  This is the Vietnamese dish known as pho.  Nick and I make ours from the recipe in "The Splendid Table's How to Cook Supper," by Lynne Rossetto Kasper and Sally Swift.  The cookbook was a gift from my sister, Kate, a couple Christmases ago.  I utilize the recipe for the Cheaters' Asian Broth all the time, but rarely do we go all out with the whole pho recipe.  It's excellent, especially when feeling a little under the weather.  I hear it's a brutal flu season this year, so keep this one within easy reach. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Glad to see you posting again! Pho is on my list of recipes to try now that I have some homemade beef stock in the freezer from our New Year's prime rib.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails