Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grilled Chicken Breasts with Warm Brassica Salad - Sept 12, 2011



As you may have noticed, I have quite a few meals that I am behind on posting. The Sept 12 date is a best guess for this meal, since I have a vague memory of eating this on the couch while watching Antiques Roadshow (that's a little sneak peak into the glamorous lifestyle of Nick and Jess). The chicken is a simple grilled affair. The salad is something that I made up and have forgotten most of the details by now. I know it used up the broccoli and the spigariello from our CSA delivery #10. I also threw in some pine nuts, which I remember because they are visible in the photo. I think I tossed everything with some olive oil and sauteed until the greens were wilted. Other details may or may not involve some lemon juice/zest along with salt and pepper to taste. I do remember that it was good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails