Saturday, March 23, 2013

Moroccan Chicken and Creamy Spice Market Kale - March 23, 2013

Until this moment, I just wasn't on the kale bandwagon. I know it is good for you and very popular, but I had not found a way to prepare it that really made my mouth happy. In fact, I was so sick of it by midsummer last year that I let our then puppy go nuts and eat all of it that I had growing in the container garden to assuage my guilt over not picking and eating it

But this dish has made me a believer! Both elements, the chicken breasts and the kale, are recipes from my new favorite cookbook: Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love To Eat by Melissa Joulwan. Only modifications were to leave out the coconut aminos (not SCD legal) and to roast the chicken in oven rather than on the grill since I didn't feel like going out in the cd.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails