Friday, April 19, 2013

Jaime's Spring CSA Share #3

The highlight of this week's share are these beautiful multi-colored eggs. So pretty, I almost don't want to eat them!


The bag was otherwise fairly light. All the over-wintered produce is gone and the spring stuff is slower than normal this year.


We got some rosemary that made the car as I drove home smell so divine, although that is a bit like bringing coals to Newcastle as my potted plant is quite prolific and keeps us in more rosemary year round than we know what to do with. We also had some lovely green garlic, another big bunch of green onions (oops, I'm falling behind on my green onion consumption - we only just finished the first bunch and now have two in the fridge!), some more kale, a head of romaine lettuce, a bag of mixed leaf lettuce, and some delicious goat feta from Lovers Retreat Farm & Dairy in the cutest little box.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails